Aston Martin Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
Everything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
Aston Martin’s Certified Pre-Owned programme is called 'Timeless' and covers around 400 cars at the time of writing. The highest-mileage model we saw had just 38,000 miles on the clock - a 2014 DB9 Coupe. All cars sold through the scheme have a 12-month unlimited-mileage warranty, and those over two years old add MOT protection for their first annual test.
If you buy a car that’s over two years old, Aston will also ensure any servicing due within the next three months or 3,000 miles is taken care of, using genuine parts. Plus, you’ll get a 12-month breakdown policy and preferential rates on any genuine accessories you may want to add, although there’s no detail on discounts.
Aston Martin Certified Pre-Owned key facts
|Max age/mileage||10 years/unlimited mileage|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Standard warranty||12 months/unlimited mileage|
|Extendable warranty||Yes, to suit owner|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-Owned - currently readingEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme