Fiat and Abarth Found Approved and Used car scheme
Everything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme
There’s a five-year/60,000-mile limit on cars sold through the scheme, and when we checked there were almost 1,200 models available, the vast majority of which were examples of the 500 city car or its derivatives. The oldest car we found was a 2012 500 with 58,000 miles, though we found younger cars with up to 70,000 miles.
All cars come with at least a 12-month warranty, which can be extended at extra cost. Also included is breakdown cover for a year, plus a 30-day or 1,000-mile exchange plan. In the case of the latter, Fiat stipulates that the car can only be exchanged for another vehicle of equal value from the same dealer, which might restrict your options.
Fiat/Abarth Found Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||Eight years/70,000 miles|
|Breakdown cover||12 months minimum|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Extendable warranty||12 months minimum|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth Found - currently readingEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme