MG approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about MG's approved used scheme
MG’s approved used scheme isn’t exactly overflowing with stock. The approved used scheme includes a 130-point inspection of all cars sold and as with all of the other schemes here, checks will be made for outstanding finance, theft or major repairs, and only cars with a full MG service history are eligible.
To help with the buying process, all cars come with a seven-day drive-away insurance policy, and if the car should prove problematic, there’s an option to exchange within 30 days or 1,000 miles. Every vehicle gets the balance of the original five-year/80,000-mile warranty and all cars under a year old miles come with the balance of European breakdown assistance.
MG Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||From 2012|
|Breakdown cover||Balance of original|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Standard warranty||Balance of original|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme