Citroen Select approved used car scheme
All you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
The approved used scheme from Citroen is called Citroen Select. It covers car for 12 months minimum, with a 30-day exchange programme. The highest-mileage car we found on the system recently had just under 100,000 miles - a 2012 Citroen DS4.
All vehicles are checked for crash repairs, finance, clocking and theft. Approved cars get a 12-month warranty and a breakdown policy, as well as MOT cover. They go through a 112-point inspection and are also eligible for a 30-day or 1,000-mile exchange in the event of problems cropping up after purchase.
Citroen Select: key facts
|Max age/mileage||10 years/100,000 miles|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Standard warranty||12 months minimum|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen Select - currently readingAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme