Hyundai Promise approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about the Hyundai Promise approved used scheme
Hyundai’s approved scheme, Hyundai Promise, is impressive. The highest-mileage car we found was a 2016 Tucson with 86,000 miles on the clock, and the oldest car was an i10 from 2009.
Because Hyundais come with a five-year warranty when new, Hyundai Promise buyers get the remainder of this. If the guarantee has less than a year to run, Hyundai automatically tops it up to 18 months. Also included is breakdown cover for a year, which features home start, recovery, replacement car hire and overnight accommodation if necessary. Should anything go wrong soon after you’ve bought your car, Hyundai operates a 30-day/1,000-mile exchange scheme, plus take-home insurance for a few days.
Hyundai Promise: key facts
|Max age/mileage||11 years/86,000 miles|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Standard warranty||12 months minimum|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme