BMW approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
BMW’s used scheme offers a 12-month warranty and includes some surprising models - we found some 1990s 8-Series models on the scheme, right up to nearly new cars. The highest-mileage car we saw was an astonishing 378,772 miles on a 2014 1 Series.
All approved used BMWs go through a 120-point inspection, including mileage, service history and finance checks. If a car bought through the scheme fails its MOT within 12 months, BMW will cover the cost of getting it passed. Buyers can also take out a two-year service package, as long as the car hasn’t covered more than 120,000 miles by the end of the plan.
BMW Approved Used: key facts
|Breakdown cover||12 months minimum|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Standard warranty||12 months min/unltd miles|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved Used - currently readingEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme