Mercedes approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about Mercedes' approved used scheme
Mercedes offers plenty of cars on its approved used scheme, from convertibles to hatchbacks. The highest-mileage car we found was a C-Class Estate with 98,000 miles on the clock, and the oldest was a 2009 C-Class Coupe.
Predictably, all of the usual pre-sale checks are made for wear, damage, clocking and finance, and every car comes with breakdown cover for 12 months. There’s also a one-year warranty, and unlike some schemes, there’s no mileage limit. Mercedes offers finance, servicing packages and insurance just as it does with its new vehicles. As a result your local Mercedes dealer should be your one-stop shop, if your pockets are deep enough.
Mercedes Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||No maximum|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Standard warranty||12 months/unlimited mileage|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme