Volkswagen Approved used car scheme
All the key info on the Volkswagen Approved used car scheme
Volkswagen’s Approved Used programme says it's designed to give the same experience as a new car customer. The highest-mileage model we saw was a Tiguan with 99,000 miles, from 2013.
It's one of the better warranty offerings, with two years of cover on every car, plus two years of breakdown cover to match. For that time you also get MOT cover in case the car doesn't pass first time, and there are finance options when buying as well.
There are 142 checks on every car approved by VW on its scheme, and problems are sorted using genuine parts. You get 5 days of insurance cover and a 30-day 'no quibble' return policy.
Volkswagen Approved used car scheme: key facts
|Max age/mileage||No age limit/100,000 miles|
|Breakdown cover||24 months minimum|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Standard warranty||24 months|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme