Vauxhall Network Q used car scheme
All the important facts about Vauxhall's Network Q used car scheme
As the first company to introduce an approved used scheme more than a quarter of a century ago, you’d expect Vauxhall to have everything sewn up. But since it ditched its lifetime guarantee, Network Q struggles to distance itself from rival offerings. The highest-mileage model we saw on the scheme was a 2015 Insignia with 66,000 miles.
Every Network Q car comes with at least 12 months’ warranty and breakdown cover, plus there’s a 30-day exchange period and you also get insurance cover for three days.
As a Network Q customer, you’re also eligible to sign up to the Vauxhall Service Club for discounts on maintenance and repairs including half-price MOTs, plus you can take advantage of Vauxhall’s accident management service if you’re involved in a crash.
Vauxhall Network Q used car scheme: key facts
|Max age/mileage||Seven years/70,000 miles|
|Breakdown cover||At least 12 months|
|Exchange policy||30 days|
|Standard warranty||At least 12 months|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme